Mumbaikars never face boredom. They have ample of choices which keep satisfying their adventure daredevils. Wondering what these things are, here have a sneak peek-
1. Paint Ball-This adventure sport has started gaining popularity after being pictured in Bollywood movies like Khoobsurat. With your gang of friends or family plan a day out with Paintball. Get your colour balls and guns ready. Several malls such as the Mumbai Mega mall, Fun Republic Mall provide this recreational fun activity. Who could believe that a gun and few bullets can change your mood and make your day.
2. Ice skating– If you are not a skater or have never learned skating in your entire life, here is your second chance- with the skates on and iced floor, your legs will automatically dance. 1 hour 30 minutes are more than enough for you to learn the basics as well as enjoy the skating. Warning: New learners be prepared to fall several times but fret not because this fall will make you get up and try again. The Atria Millennium mall provides you with a mind blasting experience of your life.
3. Scary Villa- If you are afraid of ghosts, get over your fears and get ready to face them. With skeletons falling on you, bodies emerging out of coffins, vampire sucking you and witches looming over your head – the supernatural world will haunt you forever.
4. Karting – Karting is one of the most amazing adventure sports in Mumbai. Cars with high boosting power and speed limits will add thrill in your life.
5. Snow World Mumbai– This is perhaps the most fun place you will ever visit. There are separate zones for children where they can build castles and play with the soft snow. Other than that there are structures made of snow that would provide you with a heart throbbing experience and will give you the feeling of a mini Switzerland.
Now do you believe us that Mumbai is an adventurous city.